Return and Exchange
1. Return or Exchange action shall be initiated within 15 days from the delivery date of the product.
2. The products should be unused and in undamaged condition and is to be returned in the original packing with the tags intact.
3. The Users shall pay the shipping charges during the return process.
4. Halalscart will not be liable for the products returned by mistake and will not be accountable for misplacement of the product in such scenario.
5. In case of exchange request by the User, the exchange will be done on the special price of the product at the time of purchase and not on its Maximum Retail Price (MRP).
6. The User will be able to return specific items of a combined order. However, User shall not return a component or spare part of an item/product.
7. Refund amount shall be transferred to the User’s bank account/card once the cancellation process is complete.