Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 06/06/2015
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using Halalscart services.Accessing or using the information and the contents on the website or subscribing to the services signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) between Neoline Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a Halalscart (hereinafter referred to as “Neoline Info Solutions” or “Halalscart”) and the users of the website (hereinafter referred to as “Users” or “You”) describe the terms on which the Users can access www.halalscart.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) or subscribe to the services offered by the Website.
Your use of the website implies that you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions:
- 1.1www.halalscart.com is an e-commerce website owned and operated by Neoline Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a company incorporated under the Indian law with its registered office at Door No. 34/522, First Floor, Bismi Building, V.P. Marakkar Road, Edappally, Cochin, PIN – 682024, Kerala, India.
- 1.2Halalscart strive to deliver halal products and services to our customers anywhere in India. The Website caters to the needs of the Users who are in searchof halal products and services. Halalscart ensures that whatever product sold is in accordance with the broad interpretation of halal terminology.
- 1.3Halalscart may revise the Terms and Conditions over time and shall not be required to inform the Users of the same. The revised Terms shall be made available on the Website and the use of the Website or its services shall be subject to the most current version of the Terms made available on the website at the time of such use.
Halalscart in an online platform that provides internet-based e-commerce services which include the sale and purchase of halal products and services offered by Halalscart or its affiliate/registered vendors or merchants. Halalscart shall ship the product to the User upon successfully placing the order and shall be entitled to the payment for the services. Halalscart shall not offer prohibited products like alcohol, pork etc.
- 3Membership Eligibility
The services offered by the Website are available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Minors i.e. users of age below 18 years, shall not register with the Website or use the services offered. They shall however avail the services provided by Halalscart through their legal guardians in accordance with the applicable laws.
- 4User Account and Security
- 4.1On successful completion of the registration, You shall be provided with the account credentials which include the password to log in to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details and for restricting unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for the activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to notify Halalscart in cases of unauthorized access to your account. You also to logout of your account at the end of each session of use. Halalscart will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to do so.
- 4.2Users shall ensure that the details provided at the time of registration are complete, accurate and up-to-date. Impersonating another person is strictly prohibited. If Halalscart has reasonable grounds to suspect that the User has involved in such activities, Halalscart reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your account or refuse further access to the Website.
- 4.3Users shall not have more than one active account at a time and are not to sell, trade or transfer their membership in Halalscart. If Halalscart has reasonable grounds to suspect that the User has involved in such activities, Halalscart reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your account or refuse further access to the Website.
- 6Subscription and Communication
- 6.1You agree that all the communications between the User and the Website would be through electronic mediums.
- 6.2Users are required to provide valid mail Ids and telephone numbers during registration and while placing orders.
- 6.3The users shall be communicated by the Website via email or SMS to facilitate your activities on the Website which include placing orders or making transactions.
- 6.4The Website may communicate discount sales, promotional offers or other information periodically or as and when required.
- 6.5The Users can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving promotional emails or SMS from Halalscart anytime.
- 7User Conduct
- 7.1You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- 7.2You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information whichbelongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- 7.3You agree, understand and acknowledge that while using a Service, you will not:
- a.upload or distribute files or software that contain viruses.
- b.upload any material that has sexually explicit content.
- c.upload any material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm.
- d.upload any information or material protected under the intellectual property laws.
- e.violate any code of conduct.
- f.cause inconvenience or annoyance to other Users or the Website.
- g.defame, abuse, threaten, harass or violate the legal rights of others.
- h.exploit any of the services offered by the Website.
- i.violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- j.violate the Terms and Conditions.
- k.use proxy websites to access the Website.
- l.attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website.
- 7.4Users shall not make any negative or defamatory comments or statements about Halalscart that might tarnish the image or reputation of Halalscart.
- 7.5You agree that Halalscart reserves the right to modify, discontinue or remove whole or part of the Website at any point of time.
- 8.1Halalscart strives to provide the best price to the Users. However the Website does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city or geographic region.
- 8.2Prices, products and services may change at Halalscart’s discretion without notice to Users.
- 8.3Price of the products are specified in Indian Rupee (INR) and are always less than or equal to the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) of that product.
- 8.4In situations when the pricing was incorrectly provided due to any technical issue, typographical error or incorrect product information from seller, Halalscart reserves the right to cancel the order.
- 8.5The Users agree to use correct and accurate debit/credit card information while making payment transactions. You shall not use debit/credit cards that are not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by You will not be shared with any third party unless required for fraud verification or by law. Halalscart disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card.
- 9.1Upon completion of the order process and receipt of payment, except in the case of Cash On Delivery, Halalscart shall ship the ordered product.
- 9.2Once Halalscart has shipped the product to the shipping carrier, the title and risk of loss of the ordered product shall pass on to the User.
- 9.3Halalscart shall be shipping the product through affiliated/partner courier/shipping agencies according to the delivery location.
- 10.1Your shipping address and the PIN code will be verified with our database, prior to placing the order, to ensure that the delivery address is in serviceable location. Orders are only permitted if the delivery address is in a location serviceable by our delivery partners.
- 10.2Halalscart delivers the products only to locations in India. However orders can be placed from anywhere in the world with the delivery address within India.
- 10.3Users shall make separate orders in cases where different products purchased are to be sent to different addresses.
- 10.4Halalscart reserves the right to cancel the order in case the customer is not reachable at the delivery address even after multiple attempts.
- 10.5An estimated delivery time shall be provided to the customers after confirming the order. However, this shall be considered as a tentative delivery time and may take longer owing to different reasons like weather issues, political or regional disruptions, natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
- 10.6The User shall cancel the order at any time even if the product is undelivered in the estimated time. The order amount, in cases where the amount is paid prior to delivery, shall be refunded to the User as soon as the cancellation process is complete.
- 11Cancellation, Return and Exchange
- 11.1In case of User Cancellations, Halalscart reserves the right to accept or decline the requests for order cancellation for any reason whatsoever.
- 11.2In the case of non-User cancellations, Halalscart reserves the right, at Halalscart’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever.
- 11.3Return or Exchange action shall be initiated within 15 days from the delivery date of the product.
- 11.4The products should be unused and in undamaged condition and is to be returned in the original packing with the tags intact.
- 11.5The Users shall pay the shipping charges during the return process.
- 11.6Halalscart will not be liable for the products returned by mistake and will not be accountable for misplacement of the product in such scenario.
- 11.7In case of exchange request by the User, the exchange will be done on the special price of the product at the time of purchase and not on its Maximum Retail Price (MRP).
- 12No Compensation Policy
- 12.1No compensation, other than the return, refund or exchange of the product, shall be provided to the User in case the quality of any product or service purchased or availed by the User through the Website did not meet the User’s expectations.
- 12.2The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to:
- aany issue with our Delivery partners or their personnel
- bmissed opportunities to avail certain discounts
- cany variation in the finish or appearance of the final product.
- dunavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase
- eany delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances
- fany special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product
- gany voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date
- 13Cancellation of fraudulent orders
- 13.1If any suspicious or fraudulent activity from the User is detected, Halalscart reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability and to suspend or terminate the User account.
- 13.2If the order has been thus cancelled after the payment transaction, the amount would be reversed back to the User’s card account.
- 14Links to Third Party Websites
Halalscart may contain links to other websites. However these linked websites are not under the control of Halalscart and Halalscart shall not be responsible for the contents of these linked websites. These links, wherever provided, are for the sake of convenience and does not imply endorsement by Halalscart or any association with the Website. Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- 15.1If Halalscart believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that the User has breached any of the Terms, it may suspend or terminate the Users accessto the Website or any service.
- 15.2Upon termination of your use of the Website or any service by either party, Halalscart may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service. Halalscart will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- 15.3You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
- 16Limitation of Liability
Halalscart strives to provide uninterrupted availability of the Website with error-free transmission. However, the same cannot be guaranteed as it may not be always under Halalscart’s control. Halalscart may not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance or any unplanned suspension of the services that occur due to technical reasons or reason beyond Halalscart’s control. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Any feedback provided by the Users to the Website is deemed to be non-confidential. Halalscart shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- 18Report Abuse
In the even the User comes across any abuse or violation of these Terms or if the User becomes aware of any objectionable content of the website, the same shall be reported to the Halalscart Customer Support.
- 19Intellectual Property Rights
- 19.1Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Halalscart owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Halalscart without obtaining authorization from Halalscart.
- 19.2Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services.
- 19.3The trademarks and logos displayed on the Website are the property of Halalscart or its affiliates/partners. The User shall not use them without the prior concent of Halalscart or its affiliates/partners.
The User agree to indemnify, defend and hold Halalscart harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Halalscart that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- 21Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.